- All Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting can be added to the Philips Hue bridge to unlock full functions.
- The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system.
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights!
- Extend with up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further.
- Control with your voice – Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Goole Home. Allowing you to control your lights with your voice. Turn your lights on and off. Dim to desired brightness. Even recall pre-set scenes, change colours and more – all without lifting a finger.
- Using the Philips Hue app – set your preferred scenes for every moment of your day. Set timers to wake up and for bedtime accordingly.
- ZigBee Technology : A low-power and reliable technology – new features and improvements are continuously added to the system. Updates to both software and firmware are done wirelessly and seamlessly, directly to your Philips Hue product.
* Display available in Home First showroom
* Pictures only for illustration purpose
- No on-site warranty
- 1 to 1 exchange basis at Home First Showroom